Minimum Years of Experience:
More than the road: Start your delivery partner career with Sysco TODAY!
Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Make up to $90,000/year including base, overtime, and incentives!
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Shuttle Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and transport doubles (potentially triples) between Sysco facility and shuttle yards. You may be required, on an as-needed basis, to unload/deliver various products to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer by having a positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Touch freight – may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- CDL A Shuttle Delivery Truck Drivers are home daily.
- Excellent pay.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
- More benefits, too many to name.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain on top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder and never give up. Are you ready to drive success as a Sysco CDLA Shuttle Delivery Truck Driver?
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.